How to Type the Copyright © Symbol
- On the Insert tab, click Symbol.
Click a symbol in the immediate list, or click More Symbols, and then click the symbol you want.
Copyright and trademark symbols can also be added by using a keyboard shortcut.
- To insert the copyright symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+C.
- To insert the trademark symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+T.
- To insert the registered trademark symbol, press Ctrl+Alt+R.
There’s even a faster way to enter copyright and trademark symbols. By using the default AutoCorrect feature, type C, T, or R enclosed in parentheses such as (c). The text automatically changes to the respective symbol.
How to Type the Copyright © Symbol on a PC Keyboard
You can type the Copyright © symbol on a PC keyboard you can try one of these methods:
- Hold down the ALT key and type 0169 on the numeric keypad.
- To type it on a laptop you may need to Hold down ALT+Fn and type the number 0169 while holding down AL
- You can try to copy/paste the symbol from this page and if it still does not work then it means that the font your are using does not have the Copyright symbol and you may choose another font.
Keyboard recommendations from Amazon
How to Make the Copyright Symbol
The copyright logo/symbol can be made on a Windows computer with the numerical keypad. The Alt code keyboard shortcut for the copyright symbol is Alt+0169; press and hold the Alt key while typing 0169.
For most laptops and other compressed keyboards, the process is different. Look for tiny numbers above the 7, 8, 9, U, I, O, J, K, L, and M keys. These keys act as 0 through 9 when Num Lock is activated.
Here’s how to make the copyright symbol without a numerical keypad:
Press Fn+NumLk to turn on Num Lock.
If this doesn’t work, you may have a designated NumLK key, or it might be mapped to another key.
Locate the numeric keys. If you don’t see the numbers on the keys, try them anyway: M=0, J=1, K=2, L=3, U=4, I=5, O=6, 7=7, 8=8, 9=9.
Press and hold the Alt key and type 0169 on the numeric keys (some laptops also require you to press and hold the Fn key as you type).
Release all the keys to see the © symbol in your text.
For Mac computers, you can make the copyright symbol with just two keystrokes: press and hold the Option key and then press the g key.
Read Also :
Click on the link :